Double Glazed Windows
- Aluminium Windows
- For most people, powder-coated aluminium is the best choice, because in today’s busy lifestyle, home maintenance is readily avoided due to a growing need for technology that is self-sustainable and easy to use.
- Our Eco2 aluminium windows have perfect thermal resistance and are fully adjustable thanks our European technology “thermally broken” aluminium windows system. This system, certified according to the highest International and Australian and New Zealand standards, is now available in Australia.
- Eco2 aluminium window frames are very strong, sturdy and look great as our quality control in our factory in Italy ensure only the best all the time every time.
- Eco2 Powder Coated windows come in over standard 100 colours and in over 20 Timber colours and design
Why Eco2 PVC Windows
PVC windows are the Number One in energy efficiency
The frame of a window plays a decisive role in promoting energy and cost-efficient thermal insulation.. They have better insulation values and are able to reduce energy and heating costs.
There is a particularly high energy saving potential when using PVC window frames in the passive house standard.
PVC windows are easy to care for
High quality PVC windows are extremely easy to care for and require minimal maintenance. Wooden windows, on the other hand, have to be glazed just about every two years and painted every 5 years.
State-of-the-art PVC granule is extremely resistant to weather conditions and light-fast. To clean the window frames all you need is dishwashing liquid due to the easy-care properties of the smooth profile surfaces
PVC windows boast an excellent eco balance
PVC windows are 100 % recyclable and therefore resource-saving. 40 % of all gas and oil reserves in the world are used for heating and for supplying energy to buildings, whereas just 4 % go into the production of plastics of which just 1 % are used for PVC.
Besides being recyclable, the durability and low levels of pollution during the production of PVC profiles help produce an excellent eco-balance and contribute towards protection of the environment.
PVC windows last much longer than wooden windows and consume substantially less energy during the manufacturing process.
Our Eco2 PVC Windows come in over 50 Standard colours plus our timber range includes 20 Timber colours and finishes to allow you the perfect finish to any quality project .
Screen Line(Venetian Blind) Windows System
Eco2 ScreenLine® blind systems have been widely used throughout Europe for over a decade. However, they have now developed technology with a new modern blind system for the residential market that is an affordable alternative to blinds/curtains.
ScreenLine® is a patented system with manual or motorized operation (raising and tilting function) for venetian blinds incorporated within double glazing units.
The Screen line product can be used in both Eco2 aluminium and Eco2 PVC windows.
Benefits of Eco2 Screen Line
- Totally dust free environment
- The blinds require no cleaning
- Saves Space compared to bulky blinds/shutters
- Include enhanced sun shading features
- Improves the u-value of a sealed unit
Our Eco2 Screenline range is available in a choice of colours and can be ordered in either a Venetian or a pleated variety.
Download PDF Brochure
Call us today on 02 9829 2888